Location: San Francisco, California
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job Id #: 6284
CHC Consulting is not your everyday, cookie cutter kind of OSP engineering firm. We're better. We provide high caliber outside plant engineering and staffing solutions to top companies in the telecommunications industry. Our singular focus: engineering solutions for the telecom industry. Our signature outcome: satisfied clients. We provide turnkey, cost effective engineering solutions that save client’s time, resources and money. We specialize in staffing the best and brightest telecommunications professionals for contract and full time positions with leading companies nationwide.
Essential Job Functions
- Coordinate with Project Coordinators to ensure the accuracy and completeness of all permit applications.
- Research and document permit requirements for the city, agency, or customer for whom the work is being performed.
- Strong understanding of permit application process and workflow
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for permit requirements both internally and externally to CHC’s customers
- Work with Permit Coordinators to ensure progress is tracked and permit information is updated in CHC systems
- Work in a team orientated, face paced, environment
- Ability to work with all levels of internal management and personnel as well as external customers
- Highly Organized and Detail Oriented
- Advanced verbal and written interpersonal communication skills
- Superior Time Management - ability to prioritize large workloads and is self-motivated
- Flexible - takes direction with ease and able to adapt to changing environments
- Critical thinking - takes initiative
- Ability to learn new systems and databases quickly
- Able to understand changing work flows and contribute to creation of new work flows
- Able to handle routine issues according to CHC Consulting policies and procedures
- Ability to maintain professional tact while still being a flexible
- Reading View. Press Alt Shift A for accessibility help.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in all Microsoft Office programs
- Adobe Acrobat Pro or other PDF editing software
- College Degree
- Juris Doctorate or paralegal certification preferred
- Two (2) to five (5) years of permitting experience in a wireline, wireless or telecom engineering/construction setting
All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” employment relationship.