Location: Carlsbad, California
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job Id #: 6369
Participate in the development of proprietary GIS software and related tools. With a heavy focus on web-based interfaces and user interactions, will work with the team to solve Engineer issues and tool additions.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (Including, but not limited to:)
- Assist with coding of new tools and upgraded user interfaces
- Provide support for automation tools and process improvement
- Review existing code for potential consolidation and improvement
- Work on Ad Hoc reports as needed by Engineering department
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Programming related major
- History of coding projects related to user interface and web interface
- Some knowledge of GIS design and implementation
- Deadline driven, self-motivated, and technically savvy
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal communication skills
- Superior time management
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible, take direction with ease, including changes to schedule and workflow priorities
- Critical thinking skills; make assessments and provide solutions to problems
- Ability to maintain professional tact in a fast-paced work environment with internal personnel and clients.
- Superior customer service. Dedication to providing customers “White Glove Service”.