Location: Orange, California
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job Id #: 6378
Job Purpose: Enhances executives’ effectiveness by providing information management support, representing the executives to others, and organizing their workload to make Senior VP and President’s time use more effective.
Executive Assistant Job Duties:
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting company-wide emails and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating communication; scheduling and rescheduling calendar meetings
- Maintains executives’ appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel as need be
- Maintains client confidentiality and protects operations by keeping sensitive information confidential
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information from spreadsheets and takes initiative to contact other personnel for necessary missing information
- Maintains and monitors engineers timekeeping in ADP Workforce Now
- Maintains professional tact while still being a flexible; an understanding individual who can adapt in a changing, fast-paced office environment working with various people
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed; can take direction with ease in multiple forms and work with all levels of internal management and personnel
- 15+ years of experience
- Office experience in engineering, construction, architecture, or telecommunications industry
- Highly Organized
- Detail Oriented
- Advanced verbal and written interpersonal communication skills, responsive, available
- Superior Time Management - ability to prioritize large workloads
- Flexible - takes direction with ease
- Critical thinking - takes initiative - self-motivated
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, ADP Workforce Now or previous payroll experience a plus
- Positive attitude
- Problem Solver
- Would have worked in a large Corp environment
- Experience supporting the VP, Director, C-level.
- Calendaring is mandatory. Experience dealing with multiple calendars this would be ideal.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Confidentiality skills mandatory
- Prioritization skills mandatory
- Attention to detail
- 365 a plus
- MS Office Suite mandatory, excellent Excel skills