Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Job Type: Contract
Job Id #: 6384
Job Purpose: Enhances Program/Project Manager’s effectiveness by providing data management support, organizing documents, managing electronic files, navigating databases, pulling reports, and auditing reports.
- Combine, convert, and upload image and PDF files into internal and external database systems
- Audit engineers time and attendance in Excel reports and cross check all job numbers
- Maintains client confidentiality and protects operations by keeping sensitive information confidential
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information from spreadsheets and takes initiative to contact other personnel for necessary missing information
- Reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting team emails and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating communication; scheduling and rescheduling calendar meetings
- Maintains professional tact while still being a flexible; an understanding individual who can adapt in a changing, fast-paced office environment working with various people
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing results as needed; can take direction with ease in multiple forms and work with all levels of internal management and personnel
- 1 – 3 years of administrative and/or engineering assistant experience; telecommunications industry knowledge is a big plus!
- Office experience in engineering, construction, architecture, or telecommunications industry
- Highly Organized and Detail Oriented
- Advanced verbal and written interpersonal communication skills
- Superior Time Management - ability to prioritize large workloads
- Flexible - takes direction with ease
- Critical thinking - takes initiative - self-motivated
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, and ability to learn new systems and databases quickly
- Extremely organized and flexible with direction. Positive “can do” attitude. Understands changing work flows and priorities. Keen attention to detail for reporting and auditing data. Deadline driven.