Financial Planning Analyst
Location: Orange, California
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job Id #: 6409
Supports management planning and decision making by identifying, maintaining, and evaluating information; recommending actions.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (Including, but not limited to:)
- Defines financial situation by completing quantitative analyses.
- Evaluates optional plans by identifying outcomes and potential returns.
- Values assets by appraising current condition; assessing potential.
- Builds financial database by identifying sources of information; assembling, verifying, and backing up data.
- Recommends financial actions by assessing options in relation to organization goals.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, formatting, analyzing, and explaining information.
- Prepares weekly, monthly & quarterly Executive reports
- Assists with Board reporting packages
- Assists with yearly budget preparation and variance analysis of actual performance to budget
- Assists with re-forecasts of budget as necessary and variance analysis of actual performance to re-forecast
- Ad-hoc projects as requested
- Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in Accounting or Finance related field.
- Civil/and or telecommunications construction background.
- Project cost accounting experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills. Access and Lawson skills desirable
- Deadline driven, self-motivated, and technically savvy.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal communication skills.
- Superior time management skills.
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to be flexible, take direction with ease, including changes to schedule and workflow priorities.
- Critical thinking skills; make assessments and provide solutions to problems.
- Ability to maintain professional tact in a fast-paced work environment with internal personnel and clients.
- Superior customer service. Dedication to providing customers “White Glove Service”.
All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” employment relationship.