Location: Kansas City, Missouri
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job Id #: 6442
The Project Coordinator enhances the Program/Project Manager’s effectiveness by providing data management support, organizing documents, managing electronic files, navigating databases, pulling reports, auditing reports and communicating with the customer.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (Including, but not limited to:)
- Receive and organize new work in a proprietary database.
- Monitor and collect data in order to:
- Support customer required status reporting.
- Ensure internal cycle times are met.
- Communicate job status to both CHC Project Managers and customer as necessary.
- Internally identify any potential roadblocks to avoid missed due dates
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Office experience in engineering, construction, architecture, or telecommunications industry preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, PDF editing and manipulation; Ability to learn new systems and databases quickly.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Deadline driven, self-motivated, and technically savvy.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal communication skills.
- Superior time management skills.
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to be flexible, take direction with ease, including changes to schedule and workflow priorities.
- Critical thinking skills; make assessments and provide solutions to problems.
- Ability to maintain professional tact in a fast-paced work environment with internal personnel and clients.
- Superior customer service. Dedication to providing customers “White Glove Service”.