Senior Financial Analyst
Location: Orange, California
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job Id #: 6449
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (Including, but not limited to:)
- Create projections of periodic financial reports
- Maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records
- Report the Company’s financial results in accordance with GAAP
- Develop financial models through benchmarking and process analysis
- Forecast quarterly and annual profits
- Prepare cost projections
- Analyze and report on current financial status
- Conduct thorough research of historical financial data
- Compare anticipated and actual results and identify areas of improvement
- Review accounting transactions for data accuracy
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
- Provide technical support and advice on Management accountant
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
- Assist with financial statement audit and tax returns
- Support month-end and year-end close process including routine journal entries, and general ledger account reconciliation
- Maintain compliance with GAAP principles
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- 3+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- CPA or CMA preferred
- Thorough knowledge of GAAP and internal control procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Deadline driven, self-motivated, and technically savvy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to be flexible, take direction with ease, including changes to schedule and workflow priorities.
- Critical thinking skills; make assessments and provide solutions to problems.
- Superior customer service. Dedication to providing customers “White Glove Service”.