Location: Orange, California
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job Id #: 6525
The Developer will be responsible for building new, and maintaining existing systems and tools to assist with the engineering and management of our core business. Typical duties will involve production of MVC ASP.Net databases in C#, performing upgrades on these databases, and providing documentation and training on the intended implementation of them; SQL queries to produce ad-hoc reports and automate expected attributes; taking XAF prototypes and moving them into Angular framework with expanded User Interface controls; and troubleshooting complex issues encountered by the end users of these products. Candidates are expected to be able to work with minimal oversight or assistance, and take a project from conception to deployment. Candidates should act as mentors to Jr. Developers and assist in growing their understanding of the coding frameworks utilized. The goal will be to create the tools required to modernize the Telecom industry.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (Including, but not limited to:)
- Develop ASP.Net databases and deploy to production
- Generate Ad-Hoc SQL queries for all required reporting needs
- Document all projects and solutions in centralized Project Management tool
- Attend meetings with end-users to determine issues in current deployments, and brainstorm solutions to these issues
- Ensure that all products have a simple and streamlined user experience
- Provide modifications and bug fixes to products in a timely and expedited manner
- Have a strong focus on UX and end efficiency of the product
- Capable of programming complex UI tools and semi-automated approaches to data entry and tracking
- Act as a Mentor to Jr. Developers and share knowledge to grow the team as a whole
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree (in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) preferred.
- Deep knowledge of C# and SQL languages.
- Experience working in MVC, ASP.Net, MySQL, PostGreSQL, Angular, and XAF coding frameworks.
- Deep understanding of the interactions between different databases, and methods used to link databases of different types.
- Strong portfolio of projects to demonstrate understanding of coding frameworks and languages.
- Strong background in production of UI tools with a strong emphasis on UX for all products deployed.
- Deadline driven, self-motivated, and technically savvy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to be flexible, take direction with ease, including changes to schedule and workflow priorities.
- Critical thinking skills; make assessments and provide solutions to problems.
- Superior customer service. Dedication to providing customers “White Glove Service”.
- May be required at times for training purposes.
- Able to sit for long periods of time.
- Able to look at a computer screen for long periods of time.
All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” employment relationship.