People Services Coordinator
Location: Orange, California
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job Id #: 6585
As part of the People Services team, you will be committed to making Congruex a great place to work. We strive to be the nation’s largest telecommunications partner in broadband network expansion, and the best in class at employee satisfaction. In an industry where contractors and shifting work volumes are commonplace, we are passionate about making our organization a career stop. The new Talent Management department supports and develops our nationwide talent base from within. This starts with providing superior customer service to our most important client, our people.
The People Services Coordinator will provide white glove customer service to all Congruex employees. He or she will report directly to the Director of Talent Management.
Job Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
You will play a critical role in the organizational development and administration of programs made to enhance the overall employee experience. As part of the People Services team, you will communicate with employees at all levels with professionalism, enthusiasm, and positivity at all times. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Be a primary point of contact for the Talent Management team
- Coordinate the collaboration of company culture representatives, nationwide
- Track project budgets, employee data, and progress of established employee relations programs
- Help develop and implement new programs in line with corporate strategy
- Partner with HR, Recruiting & Staffing, and production teams on initiatives that enhance the employee experience for existing staff, transferring staff, and newly acquired talent
- Contribute ideas for process improvement to increase program administration efficiency, lower costs, and increase positive impact on employee morale
- Assist with Corporate Event Planning, Social Media, and Special Projects when needed
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Human Resources, Customer Service or Training & Development
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferred in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Administration or Communications
- Strong critical thinking & problem-solving skills
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite and MS Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint)
- Extraordinary customer service skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously; ability to happily re-prioritize is a must
- Effective and professional written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Results-oriented with a driven, but people conscious approach
- Strong emotional intelligence and cultural sensitivity
- Highly organized with fine attention to detail
- Ability to handle and manage confidential information with care
- Values grit, integrity, teamwork and self-discipline
- Business Process Modeling (BPM, flowcharts, swim lanes) a big plus
- Experience with managing employee data in HRIS or LMS
- Experience with conflict resolution and employee communication
- Little to no travel required but may be required for event planning and/or training as needed
- Able to sit for long periods of time.
- Able to look at a computer screen for long periods of time.
All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” employment relationship