Corporate Strategy & Development, Associate
Location: Kansas City, Missouri
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job Id #: 6627
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (Including, but not limited to:)
- Assist senior leaders of Congruex (including the CEO and CFO) in planning and executing key strategic initiatives.
- Lead general problem solving on a variety of strategic, operational, financial, transactional, and related topics.
- Assist with building financial models and conducting due diligence as part of M&A processes.
- Lead or perform competitive and industry research and provide data support and analysis.
- Lead or contribute to primary research, perform business case analysis, draft management presentations, and support stakeholders as required.
- Assist other Corporate Strategy and Development members and other groups and functions on a variety of projects as needed.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Economics with finance emphasis preferred but not required.
- 2-6 years of experience in corporate development & strategy, or other financial analytics roles.
- Prior experience with telecommunications and / or industrials preferred but not required.
- Strong financial modeling, analysis skills, and ability to work with large amount of data.
- Strong critical thinking, resourceful, business case structuring, and problem solving skills.
- Superb work ethic and ownership, team oriented, and positive attitude that results in consistent, high-quality performance.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver under tight timeframes.
- Ability to be flexible, take direction with ease, including changes to schedule and workflow priorities. Works with all levels of internal management and personnel.
- Ability to maintain professional tact in a fast-paced work environment with internal personnel and clients.
- Superior customer service. Dedication to providing customers “White Glove Service”.
All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” employment relationship.